Panera 離學校很近, 我常來這念書或觀察這裡的人.
Panera is close to the campus. I come here a lot to study or to observe the locals.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

2. 手拉手 Hand In Hand

日子: 2005 年 12 月 17 號 / 晚上

周六晚上有很人在 Panera 出雙入對. 今天晚上我至少看到五對.

這一對大概是七點到的. 很典型的一對: 兩杯飲料外加一些糕餅點心. 戀愛真好, 兩人對看旁若無人, 充滿笑聲, 而且最重要的是: 講話時會手拉著手.

上一次你拉著手對某人講話是什麼時後?

當男孩去拿他點的德國巧克力餅時, 女孩看到我對著程式皺眉頭.

"書總是很難念", 她說.
"對啊!" 我回給她一個微笑.

周六晚上處理多執行緒程式, 我還真可悲 :)




Date: Dec. 17, 2005 / Evening

There are a lot of couples coming here on Saturday night. I saw at least five couples tonight.

They came around 7 pm. A typical couple: two drinks plus some pasteries. Isn't it great to fall in love? Looking at each other like no one else in the room, laughing all the time, and most importantly: holding hands while talking to each other.

When is your last time holding someone's hand while talking to him/her?

When the guy went to get his German Chocolate Pastery, the girl saw me frowning at my java codes.

"It's always hard", she said.
"Yeah!" I smiled back.

Saturday night I am dealing with multi-threaded codes. I am so pathetic :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home